Adobe TrainingConvenient and customised workplace training in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
We don’t believe in keeping our skills and knowledge to ourselves. In fact, we love to teach people about graphic design, Adobe software and photo editing techniques. If you need training in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat, we offer a range of options for your convenience, right here in Central Queensland. Every training session we provide is fully customised to meet the specific needs of our clients and is delivered by our qualified and experienced instructor, Julie Robertson.
- Beginner to advanced levels in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
- Workplace training, where individuals or groups of staff members can learn together using custom prepared notes, resources and tutorials
- Consulting, where we help you set up, fix and edit your own designs and files, and teach you the techniques you need to do the work on your own
- Private tutoring, offering one-on-one assistance in software techniques, in your home or at our office
- Adobe InDesign is a powerful page layout program. This software is ideal for creating striking designs from brochures and newsletters to posters and annual reports. Prepare files for commercial printing or produce professional PDF files with interactive elements.
- Adobe Illustrator is a vast vector program with the capacity to produce stunning visuals. This software is ideal for creating graphics, from logos and web icons to textures and background designs. Create striking graphs and charts, render your own artwork or simply take advantage of the vast range of inbuilt pictures, brushes, styles and patterns.
- Adobe Photoshop is an image editing program capable of astounding results. This software is ideal for enhancing photos, retouching and blending images. It can also be used to produce creative images for any purpose.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is a sophisticated PDF authoring program. This software enables you to produce, edit, share and protect PDF files and incorporate interactive elements for use online. Create fillable forms or PDF Portfolios and incorporate multimedia elements.
- Any workplace using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat wishing to up-skill their staff
- Businesses and organisations wishing to produce their own brochures, flyers or newsletters with more professional results
- Schools and colleges wishing to train their teachers in the use of Adobe software, so they can, in-turn, pass on the latest skills and techniques to their students
- Government departments wishing to up-skill staff to create in-house promotional material, produce interactive PDF files with fillable forms or enhance images for use on websites
- Photography studios wishing to learn advanced photo enhancement techniques
- Commercial printers wishing to learn practical techniques in industry-standard software
- Assistance and training in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Acrobat specific to the files and programs you need to use
- Setting up the software workspace, template files, libraries of frequently used elements, actions and presets to improve productivity
- Troubleshooting Adobe software and design issues
- Email and phone support to staff for further assistance
- Advice on the design of branding, promotional material and publications
Our workplace training service provides a great opportunity for individuals or groups of staff members to learn practical skills in Adobe software. The training is fully customised to suit the needs of your workplace, helping ensure staff get the precise skills required with a minimum amount of fuss.
It’s in your workplace, so no travel or accommodation expenses are involved and no time is wasted. The training is focused on practical skills that are most relevant for your company. Specially designed notes and tutorials are provided to each participant when undertaking full-service training, ensuring they have resources on-hand for future reference.
It’s not only businesses that take advantage of Adobe software. Students, hobbyists, artists, photographers and individuals wishing to improve their skills and job prospects also use the software and can benefit from one-on-one assistance.
CQ inSight offers private tutoring services for Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, and this is available to anyone in Rockhampton, Gladstone and on the Capricorn Coast. We can also provide advice on résumés and portfolio content that can help improve employment prospects in the design industry.
Private tutoring can take place in your own home, using the equipment you’re most comfortable with, or in our Yeppoon office. Contact us to discuss your specific needs and the various options available.
We take care to ensure the training option you choose is the most suitable for you with a balance of effective learning, cost efficiency and convenience. The price lists below are for training around Yeppoon, the Capricorn Coast and Rockhampton areas and are subject to change over time. Contact us to make a booking or to arrange a customised quote for group training, private workshops, other locations or special requirements.
Our consultant training option is ideal for those with previous experience or with a clear idea of what they need to learn. Participants take their own notes as required during the training session and, for maximum benefit, can prepare a list of questions or topics and a selection of their own files in advance.
These prices are for up to 3 participants in your workplace (Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast) or for a single participant in our workplace:
|7 hours (full day)||$735 (+GST)|
|4 hours (half day)||$475 (+GST)|
|2 hours (short session)||$255 (+GST)|
Full Service Training
Our full service training option includes prepared resources, custom-designed tutorials and printed notes. This is an ideal option for those with no previous experience or those who only use the software occasionally and need the written material to help them remember specific techniques.
These prices are for up to 3 participants in your workplace (Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast) or for a single participant in our workplace.
full service training
|7 hours (full day)||$895 (+GST)|
|4 hours (half day)||$525 (+GST)|
|2 hours (short session)||$275 (+GST)|
“Just want to say thanks again for the training. Great to have flexibility and practical training. And your ongoing support is fantastic – thanks for the extra resources.”
L Scobell – Cape York Natural Resource Management, Atherton